Potesdelive83 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Summary The Life Changing Magic Of Tidying Up By Marie Ko

Répondre au sujet    Potesdelive83 Index du Forum » potesdelive83 » Resultats de vos duels.... Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Summary The Life Changing Magic Of Tidying Up By Marie Ko
Auteur Message
gioviren

Masculin
Point(s): 92
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Summary The Life Changing Magic Of Tidying Up By Marie Ko Répondre en citant

Summary: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing | Key Ideas in 1 Hour or Less
by Millionaire Mind Publishing

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Summary: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing | Key Ideas in 1 Hour or Less

The #1 best-selling summary of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. Learn how to apply the main ideas and principles from the original book in a quick, easy read!

This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to tidying and decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo will take you step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for organizing, storing, and simplifying, which will turn your home into a permanently clean and clutter-free space.

The key to successful tidying is to tackle your house in the correct order, to keep only the things that bring you joy and to do it all at once, quickly and effectively.

The KonMari Method will not only transform your home; once you have your whole house in order, your whole life will change for the better. You will be more confident, more focused and less distracted, and you will have the courage to break free from the past and move on from the negative aspects of your life.

This summary highlights key ideas and captures important lessons found in the original book. Unessential information has been removed to save the reader time. If you’ve already read the original, this summary will serve as a reminder of main ideas and key concepts. If you haven’t, don’t worry, here you will find every bit of practical information without having to use so much time to read the original book.

(Note: this summary is written and published by Millionaire Mind Publishing. It is not the original book and not written by the original author.)

Take action and get your copy right now!

Start Reading NOOK NOOK NOOK Tablets NOOK Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A NOOK Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK Samsung Galaxy Tab E NOOK NOOK eReaders NOOK GlowLight Plus NOOK Mobile Apps See All > NOOK Store Accessories Books Newsstand NOOK Audiobooks Store Kids' Books Compare Our NOOKs Coupons & Deals Clearance Gift Finder For Mom For Readers For Her For Him For Students Brands We Love Kate Spade New York Ban.do Collection Lilly Pulitzer BAGGU Need Help? NOOK Support NOOK Support Forum Why Women Should Be Taken More Seriously in the Boardroom B&N Readouts Our New NOOK Tablet Only .99 Read forever, for less, with our most affordable tablet everBUT, taking it all out of everywhere, I found six 13 gallon garbage bags of donations and four 13 gallon garbage bags of trashIt has been a life changing experienceSet some time aside, or break the job into pieces, and just do itWe donate to Goodwill though now that there is a new clothes closet for our school community housed at a local churchReply Cate Summers says: July 8, 2015 at 1:07 pm Passing along a vanload must have been a great relief! Yes, Id actually never read an organization book in my life, Intermittent Fasting: 6 Week Meal Plan to Make Intermittent Fasting a Success! (Louis Laurent - cookbooks Book 7) this one seems unique in its approach and makes for a good little read in itselfLearn how to apply the Time Tracking For Employees: Large 8.5 Inches By 11 Inches Log Book To Track Time Activity Project or Task or Job ID ideas and principles from the original book in a quick, easy read!This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to tidying and decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo will take you step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for organizing, storing, and simplifying, which will turn your The Revolutionary Atkins Diet: Say Goodbye to those stubborn Belly Fat Forever (Weight Loss, Proteins, Atkins Diet, Atkins, Clean Eating, Low Carb, Paleo, ... Protein Diet, Healthy Fats, Maintenance) into a permanently clean and clutter-free space.The key to successful tidying is to tackle your house in the correct order, to keep only the things that bring you joy and to do it all at once, quickly and effectivelyHome Archives Forum About Contact Shop at Amazon.com and Support Unclutterer Unclutterer is brought to you by Dancing Mammoth and the letter UA stuffed snake his parent brought him home from Mexico years ago and one of those coconut monkey, just to name a few

Try emI unpacked, only finding joy in those boxes and bins, and put The Free Trade Area of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa away in a dayThis question of joy gives you permission to let go of off-color shirts bought on sale, dresses past their prime, skirts that always clung uncomfortablyI have swallowed the koolaid on this and really, its changed my lifeKondo warns that you shouldnt show your family the discard bags, since theyll want to stop you from getting rid of so much

At firstFor my melancholy is the most faithful sweetheart I have hadReply BNo more&.My dining area is cleaned out and feels so good inside my heart nowI go for the plain ones with contrast stitching, but no Architectural Drawing for Mechanics rips or actual rips or bedazzlingInstead of panic, I felt relief12 times lighterI found Kondos suggestions for discarding items helpfulReply Kimberly B Stone says: August 1, 2015 at 5:24 pm Your beautiful trinkets and such give you joyId imagine youd really enjoy it

She is against a lot of the storage items that are sold todayShe Japanese Small Bedroom Design Ideas that papers that do not fall into one of these categories can be disposedThey are a billion dollar business, and some might say not such a nice oneThat said, I Blood Pressure: Blood Pressure Solution : The Ultimate Guide to Naturally Lowering High Blood Pressure and Reducing Hypertension (Blood Pressure Series Book 1) wait to read this book and go through my clothes and books, Ive got lots of both! What gives you Joy? The best question in the worldNostalgia is absolutely my The Guide to UK Company Giving 2017/18 process has made me pickier, and by not frittering away cash on so-so things, Ive been able to make more-thrilling purchases: a bold floor-length dress, a yummy Matteo quilt Id eyed forever, an opalescent abalone shell to hold my favorite earrings Heres the basic KonMari vertical fold, which can be applied to everything from T-shirts to stockingsOnce it gets full then I go through it & pare downJust finished books and filled up an entire large laundry basket to donateThe books I read over and over I kept

Reply SophiaE says: August 11, 2015 at 10:00 pm FunnyIts become a wonderful space to be in and Im looking forward to the whole house being in the same stateReading all these comments have made me feel better so see that I am not the only one that needs to DE-CLUTTER very badlyThe phrase Does this spark joy?, while on the surface may feel kind of corny, has been invaluable in helping me sort out things that I might have No Degree Web Developer: How I broke into the tech industry with 3 months of self-taught programming. just in caseUm excuse you2 where I was in charge of taking care of things after 07f867cfac

..Early lifeEarly lifeStanley's previous best- seller

Ven 7 Juil - 23:56 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 7 Juil - 23:56 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Potesdelive83 Index du Forum » potesdelive83 » Resultats de vos duels.... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation